To grow your small business into large you have to create, identify and catch up the business growth opportunities. In this post, I am sharing the examples of business growth opportunities that will really help you to get inspiration and ideas to grow your sales, revenue, profit and success in business.
But before you start learning from examples, first learn, what helps to grow the business and what is business growth opportunities. So that you can look for the opportunities and work hard in the right direction.
Business growth opportunities are the ideas, methods, tools, innovations, creativity, processes, systems, plans, goals, policies, talents that increase more customers to sales funnels, that reduce cost, that build the foundation, that save money, that automate the business, that grow a small company into billion dollars revenue-generating ecosystem.
But business growth opportunities remain hidden for small business owners, leaders and start-ups due to many reasons such as laziness, lack of excitement, lack of creativity and innovation, poor financial knowledge, lack of knowledge about the customers, too much busyness, lack of communication skills, lack of learning, overconfidence after 1st success, too much comparison and research, overthinking, public fear, bad business policies, technical distractions and many more.
Following are the business growth opportunities available for every small business owner in the market:
- Available options to get more customer – Higher Demands for services without much cost such as the use of Pay Per Click Ad. Learn more: Digital marketing courses for beginners & Discover the opportunities in digital marketing
- Quality product and services. Technologies, machinery, labor that you can use to improve the qualities.
- Use of the internet to make it easy and quick to selling and buying process for the customer.
- Use of business communication tools such as video conferencing, chatbots in customer support.
- Higher productivity by using online team collaboration and file-sharing apps such as cloud computing or cloud storage.
- Reduced cost by the use of business automation tools such as sales automation through eCommerce website or scheduled advertising.
- Risk-taking and management abilities of business leaders, managers or owners by learning and development of own business skills. Learn more: Leadership training courses online & Expand Your Leadership Capacity
- Creative & memorable branding, marketing, and advertising by using graphics designing, animation, digital content.
- Unique, valuable higher product/service experience for the customers by using the fastest internet connection for business, video conferencing, easy to use the business app or website, product documentation or manual.
- Investment on business expansion after the data analysis and use of market research tools and methods.
- Innovation and new product/services by understanding the customer behaviors on the website and business application, while they communicating or reviewing.
- Savings by reducing cost, using digital tools and faster & high-quality production instruments.
- Use of available technologies and business financial tools to faster the cash flow, sales, revenue, tax filing, inventory management.
The list is bigger to grow any small business from zero to billion dollars company.
But now let’s understand the business growth opportunities examples below in more details.
I will try to include various business, marketing, sales, financial, team, communication examples. And I hope this will be very helpful for you to grow your business.
Example to find, plan, capture business growth opportunities:
Opportunity 1: You can build the presence of your online business:
- You can use google my business listing, Facebook page for business. Almost all types of customers are aware of the internet, social media and searching engine. They are searching for product and services online. If you have listed your business then it’s an opportunity in which people can find the location, contact details, opening hours, product and services details in quick time.
- If a not online store, or online selling, you can create a simple informational website for your business. In which your customer can search, compare, discuss with family members, see your products/services at home before visiting your store/shop/business or physical location.
- After certain results, you can use online advertising and marketing methods and tools. Such as pay per click ads, personalized or contextual social media advertising, use of sales funnels and landing pages, content marketing, exit popups, behaviors tracking in data analytics, and email marketing.
You need more customer. You have to focus on the customer and their demands. They want more in less time and cost, they want to know about you before purchasing, they will test you for a few days before buying and communicating with you regarding the product, they will read the reviews and after that, they will make the decision to buy or not.
It’s an opportunity. Today, you can do almost all things related to business on the internet. Internet business connection is less costly and provides higher speed with unlimited opportunities for the business to grow. It’s because big companies and organization are still developing and expanding its reach, blog like this guiding and sharing tips to grow business, professional are providing on-demand training and remote services, and due to the various powerful uses of the internet in business.
Today, you can buy and sell, you can manage, promote and get support for almost all kind of business operations. That’s why it’s an opportunity especially for those, who want to grow own and customers living standard or buying journey.
So, if you have an online presence of your business then you have more opportunities to grow your business.
Opportunity 2: You can reduce the operational cost of your business.
- You can automate your marketing and sales process through website and sales management tools/apps. You can get all reports in a single dashboard, you can integrate campaign, you can use custom templates.
- You can use team collaboration and business communication tools such as video conferencing, chat apps, cloud cloud-based file sharing, etc. So that you can reduce travel cost, save time, and improve decision making and improve the productivity of the team.
- You can use cloud-based infrastructure such as software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service. So that you can save time, efforts, money from on-premises management and maintenance of business application and data.
- You can also invest to buy your own office than paying rent. if you think you can else if rent is higher, then you can also think about co-working space or service provider in your city.
When your operational cost is low, then you can invest more in business expansion, you can save more money, you can lower down your product prices and it will increase the demands for your products and services. And the more you sell the more profit you will make. And that profit helps you to grow the business.
It’s an opportunity. It’s because, before this decade, we don’t have so many options to grow and expand and platforms to reduce the operating cost of the business. Today, it’s a time to think new ways and become adaptive to change than traditional methods of running a business. Especially if you want your business and team to innovate and grow.
Opportunity 3: Targeted traffic or customer from the search engine to your website
- You can search for low competition and long-tail keywords that your customer can search on google. After that, you can optimize your website with those keywords to get targeted traffic from the search engine to your website.
- You can write and publish 1 blog post per week that guide, educate and inspire your targeted customer about your products and services.
- You can improve the SEO of low ranked blog posts, pages through the uses of SEO tools and plugins, data analytics and if you improve 1 page or post daily, in a month you will be able to improve 30 posts/pages. And improved Search Engine optimization practices in your website will rank higher the visibility of product/services on the search engine, when people search for the terms, that relate to your product and services.
The goal here is that you have chances to use the SEO, PPC, Social Media, Guest Posting, Video Marketing, communication tools, methods, and techniques to get more customers to your business website or eCommerce website. The uses will benefit in higher traffic that you can convert into customers through sales pages, landing page, chat plugin and with many more things.
It’s an opportunity, the search engine is available for everyone in free. When others can do and get traffic to their website why not you?
Opportunity 4: A skilled team that performs great
- Efforts and Investment on the training and development of employees so that they can perform faster with accuracy.
- Good machinery, high-speed business internet connection, creative deadlines, and delegation.
- Effective and respectful communication with the team members.
- Creative, respectful, productive, inspiring, interesting workplace culture.
- Leadership skills development
- Appreciations and awards for team achievements.
A motivated and skilled team play the biggest role in the growth of the business. That’s why you can build technical and leadership skills in your employees so that perform higher.
It’s an opportunity because there are various team development and training programs, tools, online courses, mentors, trainers available to teach all kind of technical and management practices. It’s great to contact and consults about your business productivity with them. And you have to do it without hesitation, it’s because you want to grow your business.
Opportunity 5: Investment of time/resource on own leadership skills development and business skills
- Reading leadership development books.
- Reading business growth blog like this www.klientsolutech.com here you can subscribe for free updates.
- Joining online entrepreneurship development, business skills online courses. Learn more: Best Entrepreneurship Courses Online & Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Networking with industry leaders, experts.
- Participation in web meetings, marketing events.
The goal here is to improve your business skills. You can learn and improve your business skills today faster than ever due to the internet. So, it’s an opportunity for this generation of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners. The faster who follow and learn, the quicker he will grow the business.
In conclusion, I can say that the uses of technology in businesses around the world, creating new opportunities. It’s challenging for many businesses at the beginning such as the use video conferencing, online hiring, remote support and the use of data analytics, business intelligence and artificial intelligence and many more technical things in business decisions and operations.
But what’s important for today’s entrepreneurs and small business owners to grow is that be aware, educated, skilled and prepared for the market changes and customer transitions to identify the business growth opportunities.
If you want to grow your business, here are more ideas: Ways you can follow to grow your small business faster