Importance of water simply indicates importance of oxygen to breathing. No water means no life. Water is synonymous of life. Water is symbol of patience, sacrifice. You often gone through the example when your grandmother used to say that we calm like water. Explanation of water is beyond the imagination and beyond the words. Sometimes it is calm and peaceful like an ocean sometimes it shows its anger to us when we go against the nature, in the form of heavy rain, flood and drought.
Human body is considered to make by five basic elements i.e. Earth, Sky, Fire, Air and Water. Among these elements, water is the most important element because most of the body contains water. Even our planet ‘Earth’ also contains only 30% of land, all the other part is having water.
Importance of water in our life could be understood by the following example more deeply and easily:
Once a child asked his mother “I’m thirsty, where is water?”
“It is in the glass,” mother replied.
“Where is glass?”
It is on the table.
“Where is table?”
It is in the room.
“Where is room?”
It is in the home.
“Where is home?”
It is in the village.
“Where is the village?”
It is in the block.
“Where is the block?”
It is in the area.
“Where is the area?”
It is in the state.
“Where is the state?”
It is in the country.
“Where is country?”
It is in the world.
“Where is world?”
World is on the earth.
“Where is the earth?”
It is in the water.
“And where is the water?”
It is in the glass, my son, Mother smiled.
This is what Importance of water on earth and what is role of water in human life! Water may not have its own shape. It acquires any of the shape where it is kept but water is in us & we are in it. Now to know the importance of water in our daily life, first of all we must know that what the water actually is!
Water is a composition of 2 hydrogen atoms with one atom of oxygen having covalent bond. H2O is chemically formula of water. Generally we know that we live only due to oxygen in taking and that oxygen is presented in water, so water is life. It is the foundation of life.
Water is from Home 2 Office (H2O), Water is from Hill 2 Ocean, means everywhere. That is why water is essential for life. We all are familiar to uses of water in daily life as drinking, cleaning, in agriculture, in industries etc. All the three forms of water is important to us i.e. solid (ice), liquid (water) and gaseous (in the form of steam).
Now what is the importance of drinking water! For drinking we must use the clean water otherwise it will affect us completely opposite & this elixir of life can become poison. Importance of clean water is directly applicable to our health. There are a lot of water benefits. Now how water is important to human body?
Benefits of water in our body are:
- Water acts as a solvent to our body. It helps in digestion of food.
- Water increases the metabolism of the body.
- Water removes toxins from our body.
- It also serves as a beauty agent. Proper and right use of water gives an automatic glow on our skin.
- Right proportion of water in our body keeps us fit and healthy.
- How to take the advantages of drinking water is a question everyone is curious about. You can follow the steps:
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of clean water daily. It will remove the toxins of your body.
- Try to make a habit of having water early in the morning when you wake up. You can use semi warm water. You can mix some lemon and honey in it. It will keep your body weight maintained. Importance of lemon and importance of honey cannot be ignored while talking about health.
- Do not drink water in between your meal. Drink water at least half an hour before or after the meal. The meal will be properly digested then.
- Drink water in the intervals. Do not try to drink a lot of water at once.
These are the basic steps to follow and it can give you great results. Now when water is so important to us then we should save water. You have read several save water essay but only some of us follow the things mentioned there.
We all must save water. We all know the importance of atmosphere & water is the most important part of it. There are a lot of water conservation methods.
Some of water savings methods are:
- Do not waste water while bathing, brushing your teeth, washing your face etc. Try to store the water in the bucket or jug and then use it according to the need only.
- Also when you watering your garden etc then use jug or bucket instead of pipe. It will save water.
- If you have some of the leaking taps, storage tanks repair them.
- Be updated with the water storage methods, water quality testing and new techniques.
Related: Importance of trees in our life
Remember water could be colourless itself but it gives colours to life. So, respect water, use it in a right way. Do not waste it. Many of the people in the world do not get water even for drinking. To aware the people, also water day is celebrated on the every 22nd march on every year.
Due to global warming like factors we are facing shortage of water day by day. If we do not consume it properly then we could face a big problem in future. Today the need of water has crossed the limit. Many countries have water disputes. It is assumed that there could be a 3rd world war only for water. Thus the importance of water is understandable. So, save water – save generations.