Most productive things to do on the internet are Learning, execution of knowledge and sharing experiences with others without getting bored. Bored people can use the internet to learn new skills, earn money. These are most exceptional productive works you can do on the internet when bored.
In this article, you can learn various productive things that will convert your free time into noble time. This article is not only beneficial for people who want to spend time usefully at home but also for students. There are so many websites for students and teenagers to find out the best ways to use the internet. The productive use of the internet is not only to earn money but much more.
So, let’s explore the interesting things on the internet for teenagers, housewives, professional and senior citizens.
Question: I m bored/ I want to use my time better, I want to earn some money, what should I do on the internet?
Ans: List of 27 creative, interesting, productive ways you can spend your free time on the Intenet
Learning on the Internet is first important thing you can do on the internet from today
Learning is one of the first important productive things to do on the internet. Learning explores your creativity. Creativity gives us the power of imagination. Imaginations help us in thinking great and thinking gives us knowledge and execution of knowledge make us great. So learning is the first and most important productive thing to do on the internet.
Following are most important productive educational things you can do the internet from today:
1. Watching inspirational Videos on the Internet: – Watching inspirational videos on the Internet is the most effective use of your time in the boring situation. Internet inspirational videos not only give you knowledge but also boost your worldview and thinking. If you’re internet entrepreneur then see inspiring videos on YouTube or Ted Talks. Spending 10 to 20 minutes will increase and boost your productivity in work and life.
2. Taking online courses on the Internet: – Not matter how skilled you are today. Something you’re missing or something in you that is important for your success. So, the most productive work to do on the internet to turn your weakness into a strength. Such as taking the online business course and marketing course that will help in your business and career. There are various advantages of online courses for kids and professional. Doing online courses is one of the coolest use of the internet.
Related: Best online courses to learn Microsoft Excel 2016
3. Improving English Communication: – Effective communication with clients and customers are most important skills. Learning and improvement of English not only help you in your career but it will add power to your personality. There are various ways in which you can learn the English language without spending any money. So use your free time to learn and improve English writing and communication on the internet.
4. Using Facebook for knowledge: – Facebook is one of the most accessed websites on the internet. Facebook is a now a part of our society. If you use your time on Facebook in productive ways then it will provide you great benefits in future. So, to turn your time in productive ways on the internet learn about How to use Facebook for knowledge.
5. Learning about online Jobs such as Freelancing: – If you’re skilled and looking to earn some income while working from home then internet jobs are the best productive method to spend time on the internet. First, you need to learn about freelancing and who can work as a freelancer. So this is the best method to use your time in productive ways that help you to earn money.
Related: Who can work as Freelancer?
Related: What is Freelancing?
6. Learning on the internet about personal financial management: – If want to spend your internet time in productive things then learn about personal and business finance. Learning on the internet about finance on the internet is a thing which helps you to understand about liabilities and assets. Personal and business financial management help us to become wealthy and happy in life. You can apply this knowledge to your daily money spending habits.
7. Learning on the internet to create a website: – Who don’t need a website today? Everyone needs a website. Why don’t you can learn to create a website? Creating website is another productive thing you can spend your free time on the internet. Website creation knowledge not only helps you to create your website but also it can help you to earn income by creating websites your friends. You don’t need to spend your whole day into this to learn about. Just spend 1 hour daily.
Related: Importance of website for business
8. Learn about internet marketing: – Internet marketing skills is the most important thing you can do on the internet. Learning is always productive but learning about demanding skills is what turns productivity into income. In the 21st century small business to big companies, website traffic to social media pages, Google Adwords to Facebook Ads. Even political parties are bound to hire twitter handlers to keep connected with their people. I hope that you know about such things, but internet marketing skills are really in demand. So, I think learning internet marketing will be the productive use of your time that can help you directly and indirectly.
9. Learning about Internet-related business: – #1 productive thing to do on the internet is learning about internet related business. Learn about digital marketing business, Blogging, Affiliate marketing business, learn about coupon sales, and learn about online teaching platforms. I only suggest you that use your time to create another income source if you have free time or want to spend it on productive methods on the internet. So, it’s not bad to learn about internet business.
10. Learning new Arts: – Artistic work gives you peace of mind and sense of satisfaction. There are various websites on the internet that turn your internet time on learning artistic works. Learn about photo editing, photo restoration, graphic designing, pattern design, art, and craft etc. are various productive things that you can do the internet. It will not only explore your talent and skills but also make you more relaxed and close to the lap of nature and beauty.
11. Learn a New Language: – If you know about English and Hindi then it’s time to learn about Chinese, French and German language etc. Learning new language is about learning about another country, culture, and principles. It will be one of the interesting things that you can do on the internet.
12. Learn about new food recipe: – I like delicious food and who don’t! Delicious and healthy food is good for mental and physical health. Healthy and delicious foods explore your creativity. If you’re housewives or husband or anyone then try to learn about different kind of food recipes on the internet. Such as how to make Makki Ki Roti! Makki ki Roti is very delicious and it’s most popular in India. Another thing you can make your family members happy and inspire them to cook like you. It will make you famous in your relationships and friends for creative and delicious foods. I think this is another productive thing you can do on the internet weekly.
13. Get the knowledge about how things work? – Do you how email works? Do you know how Google search engine work? I hope you know! But there are thousands and millions of things on the planet that we don’t know how they work? How they manufactured and created. How do plants grow? How is water filtered? How is currency printed? Learning about such various things gives you knowledge. It will help you to teach kids, group discussions and other debating situations. The Internet is full of knowledge and information with videos and maps. You can watch anything and can get knowledge about anything. Just take more knowledge about the field or out of your field. This can be the exceptional productive thing you can do on the internet.
Execution of knowledge is 2nd productive thing you can do on the Internet
Executions of knowledge turn your idea into successful business and results. The Internet helps you to take action on your plans and knowledge. You can take action and execute your planning and ideas by the use internet. Execution is productivity. And it is very important to be productive at work to achieve higher results.
Following are the ways you can use your free time that will be productive and profitable.
14. Create a Website – You can create a shopping website, personal blogging website or portfolio website and any type of website related to your hobby or creativity. Buy the domain on GoDaddy. Get hosting from Hostgator. Download and install WordPress on your hosting server (cpanel). Find the best WordPress Theme free or premium. Watch and read the documentation of the theme. Watch WordPress website designing tutorials. Once it is done submit it to Google webmaster tools or index. Create a roboto.txt file and sitemap of your website and add or submit it to Google. This is what I called execution of knowledge day by day, week by week or once you have free time. This is what turns your knowledge into the productive thing you can do on the internet.
14. Do online jobs: Visit freelancing websites and learn about their policies, term, and conditions. Create account and profile on top freelancing websites. Such as Upwork, Guru Etc. See the projects and works and think can you do it? Can you learn about it? For example, if it’s Search Engine Optimisation then Google about it? So, apply for the jobs you think you can do it with high quality. Promote your profile on social media and on your personal website. Improve your communication skills and write a high-quality cover letter. Set a genuine price for your services. Complete the work on time and get the payment from Upwork directly to your bank account. This is what I think can be a productive thing you can do on the internet anywhere in the world. Here you can learn complete freelancing guide about Upwork and freelance: Freelancing
15. Sell products online: – You can sell your own products and others on the internet and get commission based on sells. If you think if you have marketing skills then write product description content and upload with the exceptional designed products images. There are various websites in which you can sell your products online such as Amazon, Flip Cart etc. You can also sell your unused furniture, old mobiles, cars and accessories on the internet. It’s another productive thing you can do the internet for selling first-hand and second-hand products.
16. Use Google Trends: – You can use Google Trends and see what is trending in around the world. You can explore all kind of topics those are in trends from last few years to today. You can see most relevant articles based on current trends in a particular country. Google trend is another productive thing you can do on the internet.
17. News Website: – News keeps us updated all the time. Reading and getting the point of views of different Journalists on politics, technologies, and business will expand your thoughts and thinking. It is also great productive thing you can do on the internet in which your journal knowledge will be increased. It will help in various Banking, UPSC and SSC etc. exams and interview. For example, you can read the about cashless Economy, Online transactions, environment, pollution, election etc. You can see customized news on the internet. For that, you need search on Google about that topic and after seeing all search results click on News, so you will get the news you want to read.
18. Read and subscribe for knowledge and information oriented blogs: – If you spend more time on the internet and don’t what is the best method to turn curiosity into executable knowledge then subscribe to knowledge and information oriented blogs such as Klientsolutech.com in which you get career development ideas and knowledge. Learning blogs is very productive it will help expand your point of view. Once you want to knowledge and want to know something that is creative and unique you can visit that blog and read the latest blog post. This takes only 30 to 50 minutes if read daily. The blog is like a magazine and you can get benefit by following this reading productive reading habit on the internet.
19. Work on your personal Development: – We think about others more than ourselves. We want to develop everything around us but we don’t have time for self. I mean just try to work on your personal development instead of changing others. Change yourself. Set personal development goals that will make you successful. Improve your health and fitness. Get up early and do exercise and yoga. Eat healthy foods and drink clean water. Live with plants or spend some time in the Garden. Give water to plants and do cleaning at your home. Learn about personal development things on the internet. This is a good use of time in which can spend on personal development on the internet.
20. Start earning part time income online: – Do something productive in a way that will help you to earn money. As I mentioned above that you can various productive things on the internet that will help you earn wealth and help to live a prosperous life. Running a Blog monetized with Adsense can be a lifetime productive work you can do on the internet. Online jobs, website development, Digital Marketing, Content writing, affiliate marketing are few productive options available on the internet.
Time you spend sharing knowledge is most productive and noble time of your day
Sharing is great human practice. Sharing your expertise and experiences can help freshers and professional in their career. If you’re great in something such as writing or business then why holding that knowledge just share such knowledge on educational platforms. There are blogs, YouTube channel social media platform you can use to transform others life in a great way. Every one of us has to go with empty hands. God doesn’t need our knowledge, money, and expertise. This is only helping you in this earth. But if you help others by your experiences and thinking then it’s great noble work. And it will help us in many ways later in our life. So, if you’re looking to do productive things then you can share knowledge and experience on the internet. So, everyone from students to job seekers all will understand the importance of the internet.
21. Write on your Blog: – Blogging is the best method you can use to help and inspire people on the internet. You only have to find the problems people are facing in their daily life. You can also start your blog related to your hobby. Once in a week or daily, you can write for people. No matter if no one is reading your blog. You just keep sharing and writing your views on topics. Yes, blogging is also a business. But treat your business like a most inspiring business on this planet. This is the way I think you can spend your time on the internet by doing blogging and sharing your great knowledge with others.
22. Connect with people on social media and share your views: – Yes, you can use social media 2-3 times in a week if you’re busy or even free. Too much social media is not good for mental health. You can share good and motivational quotes on Facebook. Good and funny things that make smile on others people faces. You can share knowledgeable posts that help others. Don’t do it for likes and shares, just be humble and down to earth and do it like it’s your duty to help the last people off the line. This can be productive use by learning from others and sharing your own views. Also, you can inspire people to plant a tree and save water and prevent pollution.
23. Teach people the skills you’re already mastered at- We all very talented and experts in many areas, we eating better foods, we are getting good projects or we’re earning good money. But you know there are so many unemployed and unskilled people around us. Who’re fighting in their career? Who doesn’t have an idea to grow their skills? There are so many people around the Globe who want to learn but they are not finding an expert like you. So, you can help such people its great human can do on this earth and afcoz it is noble work. Start YouTube channel and come in front of the camera. Write a book about something. Provide consultancy services. There are so many options you can help others by using Teaching and educational platform. And teaching is most productive and my favorite thing that I do on the internet.
24. Become the solutions: – People are getting various kinds of problems in their daily life. Not all are getting the solution. People are asking various questions regarding their life, career, and business on forums and QA sites. Such as Quora and Answers dot com. You can answer one question daily. It will be another most productive thing.
25. Make people happy and inspire them to live the life the dreamed it: – Make people happy, write a joke, design a joke or create and post funny videos on the internet. That inspires people to live the life. There are so many people doing the similar thing and you just explore your own creativity and that people can feel happy and enjoy the present movements.
26. Play brain Games or solve puzzles: – You can trend your brain to be productive by solving a puzzle and playing brain related games. This is the good thing for your brain that you can do on the internet. It will also increase your thinking capacity and learning skills.
27. Follow any one suggestion from above
So, friends, I think the above is things are most productive and valuable things you can do on the internet. There are various uses of the internet in our daily life. You can select what is the best use of the internet for you. Learn and execute and share with other people.
This is what I think can be productive things on the internet. Share with other if you like it!