Online learning is an innovative way of distance education. And the world is becoming familiar with online degrees, online courses, and various online learning programs. When you learn about any subject and objects through information technology tools and methods such as websites, videos, eBooks, blogs, chat, webinars, assignment, test, surveys to achieve your academic, technical and career goals is online learning.
The main thing in teaching and learning is the effectiveness of the communication channel. It can be a blog, eBooks, online course, social media, and degrees.
Online learning is possible by following methods so far:
1) Online Certificate Courses
2) Online Undergraduate/Postgraduate and Ph.D. degree courses.
3) Learning from expert videos without any interaction.
4) Interaction with teachers through audio, video and text chat.
5) Learning from eBook (digital books).
But in the future, you will see that artificial intelligence or robots teaching you to become more like them. And just keep connected yourself to computers and the internet. And it’s because that will help producers to earn more. And you seeing or will see that education is just a product than service. But still, there are many teachers, organization still effective and working for the development of students.
The common things included in all type of online learning methods are the following:
1) Video Tutorials
4)Collaboration with other students
7)Learning sources suggested by instructors
How online learning works:
1.) Teachers and experts create an independent syllabus, record the videos, create notes, create assignments and articles and then connect with the students through personal website or videos website and online courses websites.
2.) Universities/colleges/institutes also do the similar but their certificate and degrees are more valuable than independent certifications of experts.
3.) Online Courses are more effective, consume less time and less costly for students.
4.)Many online degrees and certifications programs of universities charge high fees and it has to be less because they don’t have an extra cost.
Why online learning?
- It’s an innovative way of education. It’s possible because of information technology tools and methods.
- Universities, colleges, and teachers want more students and through online learning, it’s possible to get students enrolled in their degree programs and to educate.
- It’s providing income and employment opportunities for independent teachers.
- It’s helping universities to increase organizational income by launching online degree and courses.
- Students from all level, religion, skills, knowledge, income can do the degrees and courses from home.
- It’s flexible, freedom to schedule time, and cost less than traditional education. But it’s not good or dangerous to think about it as a product or replacement of traditional education.
Who can get more benefits from online learning?
Education benefits everyone who takes it. But online degrees and courses are really helpful in the following ways:
- Working professionals can continue their education by joining bachelor and master degree programs.
- Students looking to get educated and certified from overseas universities, colleges, experts and institutes can join the online degree and course programs.
- Students who are unable to pay higher college fees can find online degree programs much helpful.
- Small village students unable to get higher, technical, academic education can join the online degree programs.
- If someone wants to build career development and technical skills but unable to do it offline then online learning and online courses are the fastest method to become skilled for the job and employment.
- Housewives can continue their education while taking care of kids and it was difficult in offline learning.
So in conclusion, the goal of learning should be connected to employment and innovation. It also has to be for the development of students. Not only to charge higher fees and get income from students. Learn more: Disadvantages of Online Classes for Students
If you’re a learner then you will find the ways to grow in your career. You can learn from the blog, eBooks if you’re not able to do even online courses. Learners don’t care about the method, they care about education.
So it’s important that online courses and online degree programs and all kind of learning resources are effective, practical to increase the creativity and imagination powers of students.
Hi, I am a Freelance Web Developer/Designer, Career Development Skills Trainer & Writer.
The goal of writing here is to help students in their career, technical and leadership skills development. If you’re doing the same then we can connect with each other on the following channels for updates, communication, and queries. FACEBOOK TWITTER Quora