Cloud computing is a new business model. Cloud computing is a new way of using computers in business, education, hospitals, military, aeronautics, and communication. Cloud computing is a new way to increase profits and productivity. Cloud computing is an important part of IT that helps to achieve the goals of business automation.
Cloud computing is a new evolution that replaces the workforce and increases unemployment. It’s a new way of doing business. Cloud computing execution and implementation in various business applications required new skills and staff. Cloud computing is a new way that drives economic development in any country.
Business users of computers, systems administrators, freelancers and IT students have to learn it. Cloud computing is impacting business, career, and people worldwide positively and negatively. Obviously, every new invention and the popular stream of IT comes with disadvantages. But the world follows only advantages and no one care about the disadvantages. When you talk about certain disadvantages of cloud computing, people say you need to think about positivity and possibilities.
And if you think that today, technology has affected our life, then it’s because of the positivity of our IT leaders. Learn more: Top 12 Examples, How Technology Has Changed Our Lives
Someone’s positivity can destroy the lives of others. But for careful implementations, everyone needs lots of learning and research. Now it’s the same with cloud computing.
I can’t say yet that I am an expert in cloud computing. But I can say that what I have observed, learned about cloud computing so far I am sharing with you in this article. I am writing this for students, freelancers, and small business owners and personal computer users so that they can prepare himself for cloud computing.
- Learn cloud computing so that you will be able to store, manage, process, share, collaborate data and information with high speech and accuracy.
- Learn Cloud Computing so that you can use it to grow your business.
- Learn Cloud Computing because it’s a latest technological change and we’re the part of this change from local server/computer computing to using the network of remote servers.
- Cloud Computing has a top 3 business model. Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a service and Software as Service. By learning about these top 3 cloud computing business model, you can use it serve and provide services to your clients and users. Here you can learn more: What is Software As A Service in Cloud Computing
- Learn Cloud computing if you’re a graphics designer. It’s because now you have to pay subscription fees (monthly/yearly) for the use of graphics designing software. The software that you will get now is service. Learning help to you prepare your bidding, financial and projects plans.
- If you’re a programmer and fresher in programming learn about cloud computing. It will help you to understand the new ways you can use to program, develop, deploy and provide application access to the users.
- Learn cloud computing if you’re looking to replace your local data center into the remote data center with lower cost, higher security and privacy and ease of doing business.
- Learn to cloud computing so that you can understand what will be the change, impact benefits it will provide in your daily life. Learn more: Uses of Cloud Computing in Daily Life
- Learn cloud computing so that in future you will be able to create software that you can provide to your customers as a service. Learn more: Importance of cloud computing in today’s world
- Learn about cloud computing so that you know what are the benefits it will bring to you and how can you prepare, protect, secure yourself from its disadvantages.
- There are many business benefits cloud computing services for everyone, but to get those benefits you need to be aware of it and for you need to learn about cloud computing. Learn more: Top 8 powerful benefits of cloud computing for business
- Learn cloud computing to update your skills. If you’re not updating your system & network administrator, data management, deployment, and programming skills, it’s highly possible that in future your boss and companies will replace you with the person have SaaS, IaaS, PaaS implementation, and execution skills.
- Learn cloud computing so that next time when you host your domain and website, you can understand and buy cloud hosting. Learn more: What is cloud storage and what are its advantages
- Learn cloud computing so that you know what are the options available for you to automate your business securely at a low cost. That’s why it’s important to learn the strategic importance of cloud computing that you can include in your organizations to get the advantages over market competitions. Beneficial Uses of Cloud Computing in Small Business
- Learning will help you to start using private and public cloud computing services for your own and your clients, no matter if you’re a developer or just have basic computer knowledge. Learning is first work in information technology before any project. If you’re not learning what’s happening in the IT industry, it’s tough to compete with other people and companies. Especially if you’re freelancers and system administrators.
- Cloud computing technology helping all sizes of companies to automate configure their systems and business process through cloud computing. Many are turning their onsite data center to clouds. It means there are big demands for expert able to configure Cloud Computing Infrastructure, APIs into their applications and storage.
- Learn cloud computing so that you will understand the positive and negative impact of instant updates, how to improve the website/application performance through cloud hosting, it will help you to compare maintenance works that you do right now in your onsite (local server), and how the cost will change after remote server.
- Learning cloud computing helps you to understand the options available to backup, recover the user’s data. It will help you to understand the way you can increase your storage capacity, bandwidth, accessibility according to the uses.
- Learning cloud computing will help you to understand what does your organization has to need to use the platform as service or IaaS or SaaS for software development/clients Projects. It will help you to know how you can move to cloud from the local server. It will help you update your business plan and service model that you can use in your organization before your competitors.
- Learn Cloud computing and cloud storage so that you can learn to backup data and information to a remote or cloud-based server instead of using the pen drive, external hard disk and DVDs and how you can distribute access to your team and recover that data whenever it’s needed. And obviously what are its advantages in business. Learn more: What kind of data can be stored in cloud storage?
- Learning about cloud computing so that you know, predict and analyze what are the skills required in future online and offline IT World.
- Learning about cloud computing helps you to increase your Information Technology knowledge that will help you to get new online or offline business ideas or you can expand your services through Cloud Computing.
- Learning cloud computing as normal computer users or small business owner helps you to understand how cloud computing especially SAAS (Software As A Service) will change the way you purchase, use, update your software. It will help you to understand the cost of using the software as service and how it will impact your small business or freelance services. So that you can use alternative sources or move to cloud-hosted software.
- Learn about cloud computing SaaS, IaaS, PaaS so that you can understand and get the benefits of various cloud-based business services providers such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft etc. it will help you to understand what is Microsoft Office 365, Slack, Microsoft Azure, Google Docs, Amazon Cloud etc. and how you can accelerate your business through cloud services.
- Learn about cloud computing so that you will be able to build, test and deploy the applications and software. Learn about scalability, infrastructure development & integration, billing methods, private & public cloud, secure document sharing, storage, backup and recovery, and various cloud-based applications.
- Learning cloud computing helps you to identify opportunities for your career and business in clouds. And to be a leader in the IT field you have to learn faster so that you can evolve and invent new applications and software’s that this world hasn’t’ experienced yet.
I will appreciate your time, I think you like to share your own cloud thoughts, ideas, expertise in comments with us.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, Please Enter your email id here & subscribe then verify it by visiting verification link in your mailbox, after that you will get great articles like this one automatically to your email inbox.
Vijay Kumar is Entrepreneur, IT Career/Leadership Skills Trainer and likes to help students, freelancers, and job seekers with his personal and professional experiences and ideas. The goal of writing is to help students to grow IT related Career and Leadership Skills.
For updates and messages: FACEBOOK TWITTER