Advantages of waking up early get only successful people. After achieving the first goal of waking up early they do not have any difficulty in achieving other goals of the day. If you want to become successful then get up early in the morning. The success starts doing productive works from the beginning of the day. Wake up early for the next 7 days, see the difference in your income, knowledge and thinking pattern.
Successful people get tremendous advantages by flying on the wings of desire to achieve their goals while others are still sleeping. It is important for your personal development. When you’re aware and eager about your personal development only then you can contribute to the development of your family, career, business and country.
7 Advantages of Waking up early in the Morning
1.You can complete the daily task list successfully– You can be under stress due to the chaos of work and deadlines to meet. Create a to-do list for the day and complete the works based on importance and priority. If you create your list at 4 am in the morning, imagine how much time you have got to complete your tasks with speed and quality. If you’re creating your to-do list at 10 am then see the difference in your productivity and revenue. Focus on creation, growth, development and write your to do list based on productive works and revenue generating things. Success at the end of the day is yours to claim. This is the first benefit of the day successful people get and they follow this consistently by waking up early in the morning.
2. Peaceful environment for self-observation and decision making – The morning time is very peaceful and conducive for taking big decisions and to observe the problem minutely in order to find solutions. If you’re confused looking for solutions inside you then try to think about this between 4:24 am to 5:11 am. You will definitely get a solution. If you are handling tough situations in business then try to execute something before 7 am in the morning and resolve to execute a few things during the day. The logic is simple; you get the benefit of taking important decisions in the best peaceful environment.
3.You get time for your body – Our body is a machine and we can do many things in a day to maintain it with superb mileage. But we can’t do it because we don’t have time. The solution is waking up early. Then the days seem much bigger and you have more hours for yourself. You can take part in healthy activities like morning walk, yoga and meditation between 4 am to 7:30 am at home or in the garden. If you do this practice daily it will give you great health advantages and stamina, in addition to the energy required to achieve your goals and earn well, because health is wealth. When you wake up at 4 am in the morning, your day gets big and your ambition too. Please, don’t ignore this third benefit for your body by waking up early in the morning because your body needs to be updated and maintained to achieve goals and for the fulfilment of dreams.
4. You get a chance to work in heaven- Earth is like heaven in the morning. At this time the work, study or research is more productive than day time because you’re focused on the task and you do not get disturbed by anybody. If you’re facing idleness in the day it’s because you get up at 8 am, 9 am or even later in the morning. You feel pressure all day during working with team-mates or bosses. That’s why you should get up early and start working in the morning. If you’re a freelancer and running an online business or home-based business then early morning is a perfect time for you. So, get up around 4 am, create to do list and start.
5. Creative breakfast for the soul – You get positive energy by waking up early in the morning. The fresh air of the morning is rejuvenating to the soul. Birds tweeting and chirping, the sounds of waterfalls, air whistling through the trees, the blooming of flowers. All the elements of nature are superb and they are giving you the positive power you need for the day. The second thing is the fulfillment and positive attitude that comes to you because you’re the first person to wake up early in your colony and building.
6. Get ideas to write and find job on Upwork – If you’re not getting ideas to write, feel negative about blogging then wake up early and write. You get many creative and good ideas to write about your niche. A relaxed and peaceful environment is important for writing a good quality article. If you are into freelancing and keep applying for jobs on Upwork but fail to achieve success to get a job or project then apply for jobs in the morning and see the difference in positive responses you get. There are 100% of chances that you can get a job because there is less competition in the morning and your clients are peaceful and positive in the morning.
7. Create your luck – Create your own destiny. You work for your own destiny in the morning. You decide what you want to do and make a plan to turn it into reality so that the conditions are in your favor. The hard work you do will change your luck. Elders say that God walks in the atmosphere in the morning. They are pleased if they see you doing hard work bright and early in the morning, and grant you power, knowledge, and money on the same day. There is a spiritual song on this Jo jaagat hai vo paavat hai, Jo sovat hai vo khovat hai.
There are other advantages too of waking up early in the morning. If you want to be successful in competition, career or business, if you want to become victorious over your enemies, if you want to attain spiritual knowledge, if you want to get the power of passion and desire then wake up early from tomorrow.
Why should you rise early in the morning?
If you want to win then get up. If you want to become more productive then get up. If you want creativity in your thoughts then get up. If you want to achieve your goals of this year then get up. People who get up early around 4 am in the morning are more creative, diligent, hard working, passionate, happy, healthy, charming, honest and calm. The advantages of waking up early in the morning have also been mentioned in the Vedas and Indian scriptures. That’s why I think for the fulfillment of this noble aim you should get up early in the morning.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam — ‘Dream is not the thing you see in sleep but is that thing that doesn’t let you sleep.’
What things help to wake up early in the morning?
No mobile apps, no alarm clock, no one can help you to get up early. These are just tools that remind you about the situation. You’re just wasting your time and money on these things. Your will power is the only thing that can lift you up early in the morning. If you have the will power to achieve your goals, if you want to fulfill your dreams, if you want to win then you don’t need any alarm clock or apps. Believe in your dreams and play to win.
Related: 10 Benefits of setting goals in life
“The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.”- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
I understand that it can be difficult to wake up early when you are used to sleeping late at night. Trying to get up forcefully at 4 am one day won’t work in this case. Add gradually the habit of waking up early in the morning. The first day wakes up around 6 am, the second day at 5 am and the third day at 4 am. The best benefit you will get by waking up early before the wee hours and the divine time is between 4:24 am to 5:11 am. If you do this practice of waking up early in the morning for 7 days, you will yourself see the Gods of good fortune smiling upon you.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, Please Enter your email id here & subscribe then verify it by visiting verification link in your mailbox, after that you will get great articles like this one automatically to your email inbox.