To reset Google Chrome browser is very easy. We can reset Google chrome browser for following reasons:
- If our startup page is different opening another website instead of Google then we can reset Google chrome.
- If you click on new tab page and it is opening another website not Google then you can use reset options.
- If search engine settings are customized or configured incorrectly in that case you can make it default.
- Reset option disables all your third extensions e.g. avast antivirus, screen capture etc.
- It will also clear temporary data and cookies.
And to do this all you need to go into Google Chrome settings. You can also learn here:Reset browser settings But I will try to make this process simple for new users.
3 Steps to Reset Google Chrome Browser
1. Open Google Chrome and click on New Tab if the URL bar is empty then follow the 2 step directly
Open Google chrome or if you already opened then click on new tab. You can also do follow 2nd step directly.
2. You need to go to settings to reset Google. But if finding options is difficult for you then Copy this code or below red line
and paste it on Google Chrome new tab page URL Bar as you see in below images.
After pasting this code in chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings press enter key on the keyboard or click instantly opened option as you can see in the above image.
3. Click on Reset Button. After you saw as you’re seeing on the below image click on Reset Button. Now it will reset your startup page, new tab page etc.
After the process is completed, you can close the Google Chrome and reopen. And you can see that the settings are restored to defaults.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, Please Enter your email id here & subscribe then verify it by visiting verification link in your mailbox, after that you will get great articles like this one automatically to your email inbox.