Learn more advanced basics features of Microsoft word. Full explanations of Microsoft Word uses and features. In this article, I am writing about detailed features and uses of Microsoft word application. These features help you to learn the basics of MS Word 2007, 2013 and 2016 versions. Microsoft word is the most important word-processing office application used by students, teachers, IT professionals and companies etc. around the world.
Microsoft word is the most important word-processing office application used by students, teachers, IT professionals and companies etc. around the world.
Microsoft word is used to create and edit professional-looking documents such as resume, books, admission forms, letters, paper, reports and booklets, cover pages, notes, assignments, brochures and even web pages.
Features and uses of Microsoft word 2007,2010
1. Microsoft Word Templates Features and uses
- Templates: – In MS Word are pre-defined professional designs for users. In which all the page layout, fonts, colors, graphics, outline, text boxes etc. word processor user get by default. To insert template you need to go File Menu -> New then you can see available templates and office.com template. MS word application contains so many templates such as business cards, educational layouts and graphics, event planner document and event management templates, flyers, invoices templates, invitations templates, many types of forms, resume templates etc. This is a most beneficial feature of Microsoft Word Application. Because of even less Microsoft word literate users can use Microsoft word without the knowledge of other menus and functions.
The benefit of Templates in MS word technically that any student and professional only need to replace the existed text and their document is ready to print.
If anyone wants to create resume but don’t how to do it then they have to go into file menu->new->template they only need to search for resume under office.com template option. But to access these all features of MS word template it is required for users that they’re already connected to the Internet.
If the user wants to send invitation card but doesn’t know how to create it in MS word then again they need to search invitation card template in MS word, select the design and edit the pre-defined text.
This is the easiest way to use Microsoft Word and it saves lots of time of the users. This is how Microsoft Word use can be productive if anyone uses it smartly.
2. Microsoft Word Home Menu Features and its Uses
Microsoft word home menu contains all the basic standard formatting options such as font settings, paragraphs, styles, and editing. Home menu is very important to practice for MS Word processor students.
- Clipboard: – In Microsoft Word Home Menu Clipboard is the first category menu which is used to store copied material temporarily. Such as text and picture or any object in Microsoft Word. The uses of clipboard function are that user can copy, replace, place the text from one section to another section of the page. Also, the uses can be extended to this function such as copied texts remain saved temporarily until not deleted. You can see your copied text and image in Clipboard when you click on the bottom right corner (little arrow sign in box). And if you want to Copy then use CTRL+C and for paste use CTRL+V
- Font: – In which user can set font style according to the nature of the document. For example, if someone is writing application or resume then font can be Calibri or any professional font. If anyone is writing fancy paragraph or poem then font can be Freestyle Script. You can also type in Hindi, Punjabi in Microsoft Word by downloading Hindi or Punjabi fonts then installing those fonts. Such as AGRA, Kruti Deve, Kundli etc. Hindi fonts are common in use.MS word provides more advantages for users other than any word processor. In MS word home menu user can set and change font size easily. They can fill color background behind the text, users can set text transformation to uppercase, lowercase and in Title case etc. any line can be underlined and italic based on the document style.If you want to use all font options from one place then press Ctrl+Shift+F on the keyboard. This is a shortcut key to open Font options.
- Paragraph: – Paragraph sub-menu is another great feature in MS-word that can be used to align paragraph, highlight features and important points by using bullets and numbers. MS Word users can also set line spacing to improve readability of the document.
- Style: – If users don’t know anything about the font, paragraph formatting then they can use style category menu under home menu. In which any text can be highlighted according to the pre-defined style. E.g. heading size, subheading size etc. confusions can be easily solved in styles category. Such as if you’re using various heading in your essay or document but don’t know how to set the font size, then you don’t need to worry, just select the text you want to make heading and then click on Heading 1. In styles category, there are 6 types of heading such as Heading1, Heading 2, Heading 3, Heading 4, Heading 5 and Heading 6. Such options are very useful in education or educational material. Books and study material can be designed professionally by using these options in Microsoft Word.
- Change styles: – Users can set any style for their document in Microsoft Word. This is another very useful option in which document style can be edited or created according to the reader of the document. In change style menu you can set your document style distinctive, elegant, fancy, formal, modern, newsprint, perspective, modern, simple and traditional etc. Also, you can set paragraph spacing too tight, compact, relaxed etc. based on user’s demand or according to reader’s point of view.
- Editing: – Another use of home menu in Microsoft word by using Editing Category Menu. The user can find any word or line in between document. They only need to press F5 or Ctrl+F and then they can find and replace any text in the document. They can select, replace any object in the document. They can visit any page or section in the document by pressing Ctrl+G from the keyboard then they can put page number and click on Go To. These wonderful features are not available in one place in such an easy style in other word processing applications.
Such technical users of Microsoft word Home menu are very beneficial for all kind of users such as students to create assignments and notes. Teachers can use these options to highlight the main topic of the document. A business professional can use these options to create professional looking letters. E-book writers can design their book according to this. Blogger can write their post amazingly by the use of these options.
3. Insert Menu Features in Microsoft Word and Uses
- Insert mean in MS Word to insert something from outside into the page. Such as pages (cover pages, blank pages, and page break), Table, picture, clip art, shapes, smart art, hyperlink, header and footer, text boxes symbols etc.) All are great features of Insert menu in Microsoft Word. These functions provide exceptional uses for the word user. Let’s understand these features and uses below:
- Pages (Cover Page, Blank Page, and Page Break): – In MS-Word, Page sub-menu contains three main features.
- Cover page feature can be utilized in the start of the document or it will be used on the first page of the document. Such as students, teachers, professional, writers can insert cover page in stories, assignments, notes and articles etc. to highlight the title for the written story, notes, description and author name. There are so many pre-defined cover page templates that can be used to get attentions of readers while they will receive your printed or pdf copy. Also if you’re not satisfied with these templates then there is another option called more cover pages from office.com. According to Google translator cover is a thing that lies on, around something and conceals etc. Magazine front page is also cover page it can be edited photographs or designed text. Books front page, greeting cards first page etc. are the examples of the cover page. I think you got this.
- Blank page option provides the user for inserting any blank page after cursor. For example, if you want blank page after writing the first paragraph on one page then you can click on this option. You can also use Ctrl + Enter for to insert a blank page after the cursor.
- The use of blank page function is mostly found outs on book publishing or eBook designing. People also can use in their notes and documents. The benefits of using this function that it will consume less memory of a computer or it will help to create less .docx (extension of MS word file) file word or .pdf(Portable document file extension) file.
- Page break is similar to blank page option (You can use same key: Ctrl+Enter) but it will start a new page after the click. But the difference between a blank page and page feature is that you can insert the blank page at the cursor position, where page break starts the next page at the current position. No big difference.
- Tables Menu uses in Microsoft Word: – The use of table menu is that you can insert or draw a table in the document. You can insert a table, draw the table, convert text into a table, and insert a quick table (pre-designed tables). This is the most important function in the Insert menu that is mostly used to design or draw calendars, reports, and invoices and used in while creating forms, labels, newsletters etc.
- illustrations: – Illustrations menu is used to insert the picture, clip art, shapes, smart art, chart and screen shots etc. The uses of illustrations menu in Microsoft word that it will help users to visualize the documents view to readers. Such as by inserting image, adding clips, smart art etc. The purpose of using these visual appealing options is to explore the creativity in readers mind while reading printed word file or pdf document.
- Picture menu is used to insert a picture from your computer hard drives or from desktop to the current position of your cursor. You can also insert picture anywhere in the text box, word art and in smart art etc. Whenever you have to insert the image inside any object in Microsoft word then click on Picture Option under Illustration Menu.
- Clip Art uses in MS word to insert Art clips such as drawings, movie clips, sounds that illustrate the concept written in the document. These features help students to understand the concept by seeing clips. Also good to use in all kind of educational and study materials.
- Shapes feature is used to insert rectangular, circle, arrows, charts, lines, symbols based on the demand of the document. For example, while giving examples of something such as water consumption or electricity consummations in a document then we can use these shapes in MS word. We can also highlight, colourise, decorate or insert text and images inside the shapes. This is also a great feature to present reports in meaningful and professional methods.
- Smart Art is one of my favorite option in MS word. The uses of this option are great especially while educating. You can visually communicate information by using process diagrams, hierarchy diagrams, list diagrams, relationship diagrams etc. such diagrams is very important in which we can use to display organizational structure, processes such as (Input->Processor->Output).
- SmartArt is easy to understand and teach any complex problem. The option is also available in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Charts is used to illustrate and compare data in MS word by using Bar, Pie, Line, Area, and surface etc. mostly used charts in MS word. We can insert excel chart into MS word. When you click on the chart it will open Microsoft Excel spreadsheet which we can use to write figures.
- The uses of a chart are very beneficial to display data comparison and data analytics. You can find such option mostly on math or economics books and newspaper economic page. In which publishers are using such kind of charts to display the facts and figures.
- Screenshot is the great option in MS word and it is used to take a screenshot of opened programs or applications on the computer and on the internet. You can insert the same captured clip in MS word document in real time. It’s like a web camera in MS word. The uses illustrations options for teachers and students in Microsoft word are great. Students and teachers can use these options to explain data organization, story maps, cause and effects, topic building, clocks to teach about time etc. Also, entrepreneurs or manager can use these options to highlight decision trees, pros, and cons, brainstorming exercises. English tutor can use these options to enhance student’s English vocabulary etc. There are so many uses but tough to share in one post. But I hope you got the ideas about the uses of Illustrations in Microsoft Word.
- Links: –Insert menu category contains a hyperlink, bookmark, and cross-reference function. In which users use to link any internal or external file, picture, the web page from the document. Also, the bookmark can be inserted on anywhere in the page and then we can create the hyperlink to visit that position on the same document without scrolling.
- Hyperlink is used to create the link from text to any file, picture, videos, website etc. For example, if you want your reader to find more information about certain cause or solution then you can link that source from using hyperlink option.
- Such as when you search on Google for something then all the list of search results are also hyperlinked.
- Cross-reference is similar to Hyperlink option that is used to refer the user to headings, tables etc. you find such option in E-books in which table of content of eBook is connected to the pages and figures. To insert a hyperlink on the selected document text from keyword press Ctrl+K on the keyboard.
- Here you can read the complete tutorial about hyperlink: Hyperlink Example within Microsoft Word Document
- Header & Footer: – Microsoft Word users can use header and footer option to insert text, image, and symbol that is important to appear at the top and bottom of each printed page. After adding content such as graphics, page number, author of the book, title of book, date and time etc. Microsoft word automatically inserts the same text with correct page number and other graphics on next pages or on the each printed page. Such as if you want to highlight or want to print page number on each page you’re writing you can insert and align page number on the right or left or center in the document and after adding the page numbers, it will automatically appear on the next pages with number 2, 3,4. Word process users can also use pre-designed header and footer and can edit too. If you want to insert only page number then just click on the page number and select desired position.
- Text: – Text category in Microsoft word under home menu is used to insert Text Boxes, Quick Parts, Word Art, Drop Cap, Date &Time and any kind of object. Uses of Text are very great for book writer, students and for teachers to insert preformatted text boxes anywhere in the document to highlight important words, sayings or main points of written paragraphs. The user can also draw text boxes from their own on anywhere in the document such as forms, books, invitation cards and on invoices. Also if they don’t know how to format text boxes, then they can download more per-formatted text boxes from office.com.
- Quick parts are used to insert a reusable piece of content including field, document properties such as author name, the title of a document, comments, company name etc. such options are mostly used by news editors, books, and magazine editors.
- WordArt is good option to create and decorate slogan, quotes in the documents in Microsoft Word. To use this you only need to select the piece of text then select the appropriate color style or decorative text. WordArt is also useful to insert decorative text in invitation cards, happy birthday greetings and other kinds of funny or less professional documents.
- Drop Cap is used in books, letters, notes and new stories or newsletter to display first letter larger at the beginning of the paragraph.
- Signature line: – The signature link uses are mostly related to legalities of the document. Such as in government notification PDF files and legal notices signed with a stamp at the end of the page. This is similar to Microsoft Word that government notification letters can use a signature line or they can add a digital signature at the spot.
- Also, any word user can insert a signature line at the end of document or paragraph which specifies the individual who must sign or signed. Also, digital signature used in mostly Income tax return, company audit and company registration numbers and can be used in related legal documents.
- Date & Time: The date and time are easy to use features that can be inserted in anywhere in the document. In Microsoft Word, there are so many dates and time formats (such as Saturday, December 31, 2016, or 31-Dec-16) are two different formats that can be used according to nature of the document.
- Object: – Object is an advanced feature of Microsoft word that is used to insert any object into the document and also by creating in real time. Such as you can insert paint program functionality by creating bitmap image in real time, excel spreadsheet, videos, and power point presentations etc. mean you can insert embedded object.
- Symbols: – In this option, you can insert mathematical equations and can do plus, minus by using a table. Also, there is symbol option that is used to insert special character or symbol that is not commonly available on the keyboard.
- For example, you can insert trademark symbol (™), copyright (©) and Unicode characters etc. to display the ownership or authentication of the document that other people cannot use without permission.
This option in Microsoft word mostly used in legal, marketing, and promotional documents. Also, you can find such symbols in company’s logo, websites footer and in Wikipedia contents footer.
4. Features and uses of Page Layout Menu in Microsoft Word
- Page layout menu in Microsoft word gives various uses for the user to set themes, page setup, page background, paragraph and arrangement in the document. Page layout features in Microsoft word is very useful for eBook publisher and document printing business and also for common word users.
- Themes: – In Microsoft word, a theme is a set of pre-designed document designs fonts, headings, effects etc. By the use of theme option in Microsoft word, the user can change the overall design of the page such as fonts, effects, and colors etc.
- Page Setup: – Page setup is the most important option and the users start after creating a new document. I always recommend to all my students that before writing, creating, designing or doing anything in Microsoft you should first do the page setup. Why because all the page margins, page orientation and size etc. creating problems later when you print the document or do the arrangement of objects.
- Margins option is used to set blank spaces from edges towards inside from outside. Margins are page edges that are outside main content of the document. The margin will help us to define paragraph starting point and ending point. By doing click on margin option there are various pre-defined margins such as narrow in which margins are 0.5 from the top, bottom, left and right. Where normal is 1” from all four sides. If the physical paper is the A4 size it mean its width is 8.27” and height is 11.69” then you can set 0.5” margin from all corners recommended. Because the fewer margins on the edges will use less paper for your document. Else if you set 1” then it will use more printouts for your same document.
- Orientation used is to set page layout from Vertical to Horizontal or Portrait to Horizontal. A simple way to understand the uses of orientation in Microsoft Word is that it will allow the users to switch the page layout according to text writing flow. Portrait mean layout style is from left to right and landscape mean right to left. This will be best uses example, if you’re printing your document on the A4 size and your text in the document going outside the page from the right and using less space towards the bottom then you can set landscape.
- For example Exam Date Sheet, Marriage card, Diploma certificates etc. are printed in the Landscape layout. Where mark sheet, admission forms are printed in portrait. The best way to switch to one option then see the document samples that you want to print or check if the page sizes or margins are not meeting with your designing criteria.
- Mostly 90% times we use portrait layout in page setup. So, if you find your document text is not getting proper arrangement on printed page then you can do the experiment to switch portrait layout to landscape in Page setup option in Microsoft Word.
- Page size as I discussed above that it depends on the kind of your document you’re printing. If you’re printing your document on A4 paper size that you purchased in the market then set A4. Because you can’t set A5 in this condition because then some text will not be printed in the document. You can vary the page sizes according to the section. In Microsoft word there are Letter sizes for letter document, Tabloid, executive size and envelope sizes are available. But if you want to become an expert in Microsoft Word or want to be proficient in printing document then I will suggest you that print the same text in various page sizes on the A4 paper. It will give you practical knowledge about page setup settings and others things too.
- Columns option in Page Setup is used to split the text into two or more columns. Generally, this option is a classical text formatting style that is very beneficial in news printing, newsletter and nobles etc. For example, see the newspaper in which they adjusted text in small line width and paragraph and in the same time they converted the long paragraph into columns. So it will increase readership interest for particular news. Else you can see English and Hindi in which in one page is divided into columns.
Breaks, line, numbers, hyphenation option are similar as we discussed in the Insert Menu options.
- Page Background: – The uses of page background in Microsoft word is to give extra effects or protection effects to the document such as the watermark, page color, page borders etc.
- Watermark is used to insert ghosted text behind the text in the middle of the document. This is a very beneficial option that indicates that document is confidential, urgent and need to be treated carefully. Watermarks are used in a text document, images, PDF files etc. You can see the example in Google images or stock image which is protected by website or company watermark that no one can reuse the images. Also, you find watermarks in legal documents, letterheads, and bank passbooks or in checks etc.
- There is pre-defined watermark in Microsoft Word such as Confidential, urgent etc. you can change these into your company name, personal name or related to document, you can also insert your company logo, school logo or any kind of another image that will indicate reader or finder that this document is important.
- Page Color option is used in Microsoft word to set the color background of the page. Microsoft word document default color is white with black text color. So, official documents with page background colors you can’t see often. But it is used mostly in eBook or PDF files. Also, it depends on the document goal. You can also use fill effects option in which you can set gradient colors, textures, patterns and picture background to your page. Setting page color will not print a document in colors it’s just for visual appealing.
- Page Borders feature is very beneficial to add the border styles with colors and art around the page. Also, it is used to add text color background by using shading option that will come in printout too.
- Paragraph option in page layout is used to set left, right text indents. This is used to set paragraph beginning and ending points. Similar as I discussed above in Home Menu. This option is also in the home menu but the difference is that you can set left indent by using figures.
For example, if want to give more space to a paragraph from left in the current cursor positions then type 1.22” in the box and hit enter. This will move your paragraph towards the right. The use of this feature is to design the document style in which reader will find it interesting or information is easy to read.
Also, there is the spacing option used for spaces between paragraphs. You can also use TAB key on the keyboard to use Indent or paragraph margin functionality in Microsoft Word to set indents and spacing.
- Arrange: – The uses of an arrange feature in Microsoft Word is to arrange document text professionally and efficiently. The most important option is Wrap Text. I saw many students learning computer find it difficult to arrange the image or text objects correctly.
- Wrap text is used to align inserted images, word Art correctly with text. For that, if you want to insert text around the inserted image then you can select a square option in Wrap Text. Also, you can set your image in Front of Text or Behind the Text. You can also drag and adjust the object over text to align it.
But by default when you insert image it will not move because it is “In Line with Text” by default then right click or double click on the image and choose Wrap Text and select square or in front of text option then you can adjust the image according to your style by the use of the mouse.
You can find such text arrangement skills in Newspaper, magazine and books style layouts. There are other options too which can work similarly to arrange the document such as position, bring forward, send backward etc. But you can also use the option by doing a right click on the object. You can also use drag and drop style to arrange a different kind of objects in the document.
The best way to learn Microsoft word is to use these options or click on these features after selected text and you will find the result practically that is learnable.
5. Features of Reference Menu in Microsoft Word and It’s Uses
Reference menu and options mean mentioning, or referring the source of information. In this I will define Footnotes feature:
- Footnote: – Footnote in Microsoft Word is used to add the special text or written text reference in the document at the end of the page. This is not the footer, this will come before the footer. For example, if you’re writing in the document, book page any figure or fact that is published on newspaper then you can mention in the footnote about the source of information that it is published on abcd newspaper.
- But endnote is different and but the output is similar. Endnote will come at the end of the paragraph. Endnote is used after the paragraph but the footnote is used at the end of the document. The font size of the endnote and footnote is small than other written text.
You can see footnote and EndNote examples in the dictionary bottom page, old English literate books and in English nobles and magazines.
6. Microsoft Word Mailings Menu Features and It’s Uses
In Microsoft Word Mailings Menu Mail Merge is the most powerful feature that is used to send bulk emails and printouts letters, document for thousands of people or print out thousands of copies with a different name, address, and email fields but with the same subject or company name.
This option is very beneficial to send a newsletter, reports, notifications, updates etc. to team members by Manger, to customer from banks to reader, from blogger and to students from Teachers. Also, mail merge is used by the printing press to print envelopes with the same subject line but with a different name on each printed page.
7. Microsoft Word Review Menu Features and Uses
Review functions and features uses are to examine, testing and for proofing of the written document in Microsoft Word. You can compare the two documents and also you can add a comment to certain lines or word.
- Proofing: – Uses of proofing feature is to check the spelling and grammatically mistakes in the document. You can also research any word and there meaning, word thesaurus etc. For example, you can check spelling mistakes, count the total written words, paragraphs in the document.
- If you want to check your spelling mistakes then you can press short key F7 then it will automatically highlight spacing mistakes with green color and spelling error with Red color.
- Comments: – Comments option output is similar to Tool Tip. For example when you move your mouse to “Window Button” it notify the user with the text “Start Button” this is similar to comments. If you want to add more expression or more thoughts behind any used word in the document you can use comment option.
8. View Menu Features and Uses MS Word
View menu uses are related to document views such as full screen, web layout, print layout, zoom, windows arrangement, and macros.
- Document view: – Document view menu features are used to view the documents in various styles. The printout is by default view to see document while you’re writing the text. Also if you’re printing or creating something for printing purposes then use print layout view.
- Full-screen reading view: uses are for reader and document designer to view the document in reading view in which all the pages are looking like you’re reading a book. Also, the full-screen reading view is helpful to design and see the pages settings and visibility of text clearly.
- Web layout is used to see the document as a web page. The uses are for students and designer to view the text in web layout. Also selecting web layout view and then saving the document as web page will save the file in HTML format and when you open the saved file, it will use the internet browser to view the document text instead of Microsoft Word.
- Outline: is used to see the document heading, body text in levels. You can use this menu to edit heading, body text, and document structure. You can also add control for sub-headings. Such as if you’re using H1 for main heading and h2, h3, h4 for other headings then you place such subheadings under H1 heading. Mostly this option is used in tutorials, support pages, and application or software documentations.
- Draft: is used to edit the text quickly.
- Show feature is used to show grid lines to see the document text spacing, word spacing.
- Navigation is useful for eBook and you can see such option by default in Google docs. Navigation option is used to view the document by heading when you check mark on navigation pane it will highlight the heading in the left sidebar in Microsoft word after that you can navigate the document by heading instead of scrolling down.
- Ruler or Ruler Bar is most useful and very important for document margins. Indents are important to align correctly by the use of ruler bar. The ruler option in ms word is similar to scale that we used for drawing in schools etc.
- You can see first line indent, hanging indent or left indent in ruler bar. You can also use rule bar to set left, center tab position by a click on ruler bar in Microsoft Word. This is beneficial to view the document correctly and align paragraphs spacing correctly.
- Window: – Window feature uses are to create the new document in New Window. For example, if you’re current file name is Microsoft Word Tutorials then the new windows file name will be Microsoft Word Tutorials 2.
- Split feature is used to split the page with ruler bar in between the text. Not that much common to use. Just a feature users are while you’re creating the document in which spacing or margin detail is important.
- Arrange all will arrange multiple application windows in current view. Such as we can shrink the window size towards left and then we can arrange another application window in the right side.
- Switch window switch window is used to switch between two application windows. But you can also use Alt + Tab to switch between more than 2-3 applications without using switch window option.
- Macros use in Microsoft Word is to automate repeated task such as font size, color size or series of commands and instructions in a group. You can run macros that will automate the formatting of other text in the document.
9. Format Menu Features and Uses MS Word
Format menu is used to edit font size, color and to present object appearance with extra effects. Such as when you insert an image on the document format option will be a highlight on the Menu Bar. Which indicate the user that they can adjust color, brightness, border style and other image effects such as picture shadow, cropping, wrapping etc. in Microsoft Word.
This option is very important for Microsoft Word students, word operator to learn this practically as much as possible because it will be used in assignments, newsletter, notes etc.
Format feature is also visible when you insert shapes or text box in the document. You can edit shapes outline, background color, text styles etc. from format menu.
After getting the basic knowledge of or Microsoft Word uses written in this article now it is really important that you can do as much as possible practical exercises. Such above discussed features of Microsoft Word are very important for every word processor users. School students should learn such features so they can create professional looking notes. Professional or people working in a government office and doing documenting related works in their daily life can learn such features.
If you study all above feature the best possible way then you can understand if we all can are educated enough about Microsoft Word then we can get various benefits.
As you can see today there are various government and private documents you receive from offices is not that much professional technically. Even school question paper, books are printed with low-quality text formatting such things are not good even when someone is paying for the services.
If students learn these Microsoft word features in schools I will be sure that they will be a great professional in future especially in documenting related works.
Job seeker also learns Microsoft Word feature that help them in their job and also creating resume professionally in Microsoft Word.
Because of robust uses of Microsoft word it is essential to learn Microsoft word. There are various tutorials that you can use to learn Microsoft Word in free on the Internet. The best way to learn Microsoft word is that you can practice your skills by creating different kind of admission form, reports, tables and advertisement in Microsoft Word.
You can also use Google Docs for word Processing. Google Docs is available on Google Drive. You can also use MS word online by creating Microsoft account in live.com or with outlook account in SkyDrive. They little advance but very beneficial if want to upgrade your MS office skills.
The uses of computers in our daily life are growing each day with the new career and business opportunities. It’s really important that all of us should study more about our field that will help in our career. If you’re new computer field here you can learn about “What is Computer? Basics of Computer.
So, friends, I Hope this article about features and uses of Microsoft Word helps you to learn and understand the various uses of Microsoft word. And its features importance in our daily official life and career. I
f you liked this article then please feel free to share it with your followers and friends. If you want to know something that I missed please reply to comment.
Keep coming back!
If you haven’t subscribed yet, Please Enter your email id here & subscribe then verify it by visiting verification link in your mailbox, after that you will get great articles like this one automatically to your email inbox.